Garmin is now rolling out a new beta version for the latest Fenix 7 series & Epix Gen 2 that fixes major issues on the watches. In the fixes, the company has also tackled the audio quality problem on both smartwatches. Many users were affected by the issue when they uses Spotify synced music or the local MP3 files. The issue was reported in January, and Garmin had promised to solve it. It is a beat late, but the new 7.35 beta version has fixed it. Of course, it is a beta update, so the users who need a stable version should wait a little longer.
Apart from that, it has fixed the problem with smart notifications giving alerts even when the users have disabled them. The changelog further mention fixes that come to sunrise/sunset times overlap, and their inaccurate times on the watch faces. Finally, it has taken care of other minor issues with the watches. It is a beta version, so you need the computer and Garmin software to install the new version. Below you can read the whole changelog in the new 7.35 version.
- Improved audio quality.
- Fixed issue where some smart notifications would still alert, even though the setting was disabled.
- Fixed issue which could cause the wrist heart rate lights to stay on while the watch was off-wrist.
- Fixed an issue that could show incorrect Sunrise/Sunset times on watch face.
- Fixed an issue where VO2 Max/Training Status data did not follow the specified Data Color setting.
- Fixed Issue where Sunrise/Sunset Times Could Overlap.